After rumors spread about Mbappe dating transgender model Ines Rau, there seems to be a new love interest in the mix. The 27-year-old model was born in Belgium to a mother from Cape Verde and a Belgium father. Like Bundesliga picks, the stories sparked excitement among soccer fans.
Rose Bertram has modeled for H&M, Hunkemöller, L’Oréal, Agent Provocateur, AVON, Forever 21, JBC, Good American Jeans, and Primark. She’s also been featured in Oyster and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit.
Read on as we explore everything you need to know about Rose Bertram:
- Birth Name: Stephanie Rose Bertram
- Nick Name: Rose
- Age: Rose Bertram, born October 26, 1994, is 28.
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Birth Place: Kortrijk, West Flanders, Belgium
- Nationality: Belgium
- Occupation: Model
Rose Bertram works out daily. She works out in the morning but is flexible if her schedule changes. Her warm-up includes hamstring stretches and conventional squats. Next, she works her legs and quads in three sets of 15 reps each. She then does crunches and bicycle crunches.
Next, she does weightlifting and strength training. Each exercise is done three times with thirty reps. She begins and ends with shoulder exercises. Pushups are part of her strength-training routine, and she concludes the workout with cardio.
Her post-workout dinner includes green beans, carrots, boiled eggs, and tuna with balsamic dressing. She eats well overall and drinks water throughout the day.
Rose Bertram likes:
- Paris Saint-Germain (PSG).
- Heart eyes emoji
- Cheesecake, handmade popcorn with agave syrup, chocolate fondant, Häagen Dazs ice cream
- Orange is the New Black(TV show)
Interesting Facts About Rose Bertram
- Rose would have preferred to be a dietitian, personal shopper, or actor, and she thinks she’ll hate 9-to-5 work.
- When Rose started modeling, she was told she wouldn’t be a big model since she wasn’t tall and didn’t have a slim figure.
- She wants to act, and she auditions for LA casting directors. She also self-tapes agent-sent scripts.
- Her mother signed her up with a modeling agency at age 13.
- She became the first Belgian model in the SI swimsuit issue in 2015.
- After being rejected by several prominent agencies in Belgium, she built her portfolio and moved to London to relaunch her career.
- Her first big breakthrough came when she was shot by Juergen Teller for the Jawbone ad campaign and plastered on New York City billboards.
- Like Bundesliga predictions today, Rose has trended far and wide. In 2011, she trended on Twitter after Tyler The Creator asked who she was. He met her and shot her for Oyster magazine.
- In April 2017, she trended again after being cast with Khloe Kardashian in the Good American Jeans Slip Zip campaign.
Rose Bertram is represented by
- Marilyn Model Agency
- IMG models ~ New York & Paris
- Spin Model Management ~ Hamburg
- Two Management ~ Los Angeles
- Dominique Models ~ Brussels (Mother Agency)
- Fashion Model Management ~ Milan
- The Squad Management ~ London
Rose Bertram has been romantically involved with:
Gregory van der Wiel (2011-2022) – In 2011, Rose Bertram met Dutch soccer star Gregory van der Wiel. She first lived with him in Paris while he was a member of the French team PSG, then later in Istanbul when he joined the Turkish soccer club Fenerbahçe.
She was 17 years old when they began dating. She even appeared with the Dutch for the cover of Life After Football. They have a child together (b. 2018).
Kylian Mbappe (Present) – While the media thought Mbappe was dating Ines Rau, a transgender model, it appears he’s with Rose, who has two kids for another PSG player.
- Race: Multiracial. Her mother was from Senegal, while her Portuguese ancestors came from the Azores. Her paternal lineage includes Belgians.
- Height: 5’7 or 170cm
- Weight: 63 kg or 139 lbs
- Hair Color: Dyed Blonde, but her natural hair color is “Light Brown.”
- Eye Color: Green
- Sexuality: Straight
- Measurements: 37-26-36 inches or 94-66-91.5cm
- Dress Size: 8 (US) or 40 (EU), or 12 (UK.)
- Shoe Size 7.5 (US) or 38 (EU), or 5 (UK.)
Top brands, including New Yorker, L’Oréal, Primark, Agent Provocateur, H&M, AVON, Forever 21, Hunkemoller, JBC, and Good American Jeans, have endorsed Rose in their campaigns.
She is best known for:
- She has built an authentic reputation as trustworthy as the Bundesliga predictions. Rose Bertram is recognized as one of Belgium’s top models.
- Her participation in numerous picture sessions for Sports Illustrated.